Don’t get cooked, stay off the hook!
From the popular video game “Splatoon 2” comes figma action figures of the cute and sassy MC “Pearl” and the dazzling DJ genius “Marina” of the pop-idol duo “Off the Hook”!
– The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes from the game.
– Pearl and Marina each come with both a standard expression and a more excited smiling expression.
– Three sets of eye parts for the standard faces to display their eyes looking a different direction are included.
– The chair and turntable often seen on Inkopolis News are included as optional parts!
– A microphone for Pearl is included as well.
– Articulated figma stands are included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
– Pearl: 9 cm
– Marina: 10 cm
Good Smile Company (グッドスマイルカンパニー) (also known as GSC or Good Smile) is a Japanese manufacturer of hobby products such as the Nendoroid and figma product lines, as well as scale figures. In addition to production and manufacturing, its business includes design, marketing and distribution. Its products are usually based on anime, manga or games that are currently popular in Japan, although the company has also produced products based on other media properties such as the voice synthesizer software Vocaloid and the Touhou Project game series.
Good Smile Company was established by Aki Takanori in 2001 as an event management and talent company. Thereafter it began working with Max Factory on hobby related products which soon become the main focus of the company. Good Smile Company is now primarily involved in the planning, production, manufacturing and sales of figures and toys, but also markets accessories and other goods.
Good Smile Company also acts as a distributor and for a number of other hobby related companies including Max Factory, FREEing and Phat! Company. The company has a particularly long relationship with Max Factory, and often shares booths and display space with them at events such as Wonder Festival. As of June 2012, Good Smile Company moved from Matsudo, Chiba to the Tokyo Skytree‘s East Tower, which has become the joint headquarters for them and Max Factory.
‘Kahotan’s Blog’ is a popular blog which introduces both Good Smile Company and related products to the public through the eyes of one of the female staff members. The blog is available in both English and Japanese.
Read more here and check their website here.