The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who’s ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied.
When they finally succumb, they can’t be raised-and neither can anyone else, regardless of whether they’ve ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic point to the curse originating somewhere in Chult, a mysterious peninsula far to the south, ringed with mountains and choked with rain forests.
Adventurers tasked with stopping the curse must travel to settlements such as Port Nyanzaru to secure guides to lead them into the dense jungle. At the end of the journey, a horrifying villain awaits with a familiar visage.
Will your players survive?
– 264 pages hardcover book
– 1 large pull-out map of Forgotten Realms Chult region
– An adventure for characters of levels 1 – 11, Tomb of Annihilation provides the Dungeon Master with the core adventure needed to create an exciting and memorable play experience
– Expands on the Forgotten Realms setting of Chult, providing extensive detail on the hidden peninsula, and includes a large pull-out map of the region
– Adventure design by Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, and Steve Winter, with additional design by Adam Lee
– Story consulting by the award-winning creator of Adventure Time, Pendleton Ward