Ludens, the symbolic character for game creator Hideo Kojima’s very own company, Kojima Productions, will be released as a beautiful girl model kit! This model kit was based on original design by art director Yoji Shinkawa.
– The Spear Flag included is decorated with the Kojima Productions logo.
– Two variants of the flag are included: clear green, black
– This model comes with three interchangeable face parts: “looking forward”, “scowling”, and “smiling”
– This model includes pre-printe- d face parts, allowing you to easily recreate the model’s default appearance without paint or decals.
– This model includes two skull masks: one to be worn, and one to be held.
– Parts are included to display the arms and legs in and out of the EVA Creative Suit.
– This model includes a total of ten set of hand parts: five set of hand parts included for the suited arm, and five set of hand parts are included for the bare arm.
– A newly designed back pack part is also included.
– The model kit contains decals for the eyes and other markings.
– This model maintains its likeness to previously released Frame Arms Girl Baihu, whose design was also made by Yoji Shinkawa.
– The model is equipped with several 3mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl weapons and armor.
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita