A 100mm model with high-spec articulated features! Kotobukiya presents a 1/35 scale plastic model kit of the original character “Nacchin,” popular for its unique design!
“JGSDF Type 07-? Tank Nacchin” is an original character created by the robot designer Moi, who is active on social media. Based on the third and most recent Nacchin design, this plastic model was created with the utmost care for detail and close supervision from designer Moi!
– The model was made using CAD data specially created by the original designer Moi for the purpose of this kit.
– This high-spec full-action model has 62 points of articulation.
– The model has a variety of articulation features, including those utilizing pop-out joints for the shoulders and knees and sliding joints for the thighs.
– The runners for the kit are made in five different colors, making it easy to assemble the model in its original color scheme with no painting required.
– This model is equipped with 18 connection points for 3mm joints. This allows Nacchin to be freely customized with parts from other series such as M.S.G.
– This kit comes with a special WEAPON UNIT40 MULTI CALIBER in the Nacchin color scheme. Nacchin can hold the weapon by using the included weapon holding hands.
– This model was designed with future customizations in mind, and the hatch on the head can be opened and closed like the original Nacchin.
*The cockpit seat and pilot are not recreated on this model.
– The “tail” part is made of flexible wire that can be posed.
– The “Eye Panel Part (Looking Forward)” is pre-painted with blue eyes on a black background.
– The kit includes three additional blank eye panel parts which can be affixed with the included decals to create a variety of expressions.
– The kit includes two “Universal Grip Parts” equipped with 3mm joints. These parts can be used with a wide range of parts, including M.S.G.
– The point for 3mm connection joints on the bottom of the model is compatible with the included Nacchin base or the separately sold New Flying Base.
– Nacchin Model
– WEAPON UNIT40 MULTI CALIBER (Nacchin Color Scheme)
– Eye Panel Parts (Pre-Painted/Looking Forward x1, Blank x3)
– Weapon Holding Hands (Left and Right)
– Universal Grip Parts x2
– 3mm Joints x4
– Nacchin Stand
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita