The Plastic Angels are now PVC action figures!
From the popular column “Shunya Yamashita’s Plastic Angels” published in the monthly magazine “Armour Modelling” comes a figma of Lanna!
· She comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a winking face and an expressionless face.
· A pair of nippers, an air brush, a spray paint can, a desk and chair are included as optional parts.
· A giant pair of nippers is also included.
· An alternate body part to display her without her jacket on is included as well.
· An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
*PLAMAX Military Cuties packages and cutting mat paper craft data will be distributed after the figma is released.
The figma (フィグマ) series is a Japanese action figure line produced by Max Factory and distributed by Good Smile Company. The product series is developed by the CEO of Max Factory, MAX Watanabe, as well as Masaki Apsy, and focuses on creating highly articulated hand-sized figures with a focus on popular anime characters. Each figma is sold with various accessories such as exchangeable faces, hands and other optional parts. Occasionally figma figures are based on other subjects such as characters from the Japanese voice synthesizing software, Vocaloid, the well-known Touhou game series and other popular Nintendo game series such as The Legend of Zelda and theMetroid series. There have also been a few figma figures based on real people, such as a figma of Michael Jackson from his “Thriller” music video.
Read more about Max Factory here or visit their official website.