No products in the basket.
Marvel Universe Action Figure 1/12 Red Skull 16 cm
£97.76 when paid upfront
£102.90 when paid with deposit.
Pre-Order- FREE delivery to the UK- CHEAP shipping to ANYWHERE in the world- Shipped as soon as available*Have you found it cheaper somewhere else?
The origin of the Red Skull has had numerous revisions over his nearly 8-decade history. Likewise his appearance has also changed, but the One:12 Collective has perfectly captur…
The origin of the Red Skull has had numerous revisions over his nearly 8-decade history. Likewise his appearance has also changed, but the One:12 Collective has perfectly captured the menacingly evil crimson death?s head that has remained part of his trademark appearance.
Featuring over 30 articulation points, intricate sculptural work and incredible costume detailing, the final product creates an iconic vision with a “real world” look.
The Red Skull One:12 Collective Figure features:
– Two (2) newly developed head portraits
– Hand painted authentic detailing
– One:12 Collective developed body with over 30 points of articulation
– Five (5) interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of open hands
– One (1) holding hands Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) faux leather black trench with red detailing and Hydra logo
– One (1) black knit detailed turtleneck shirt
– One (1) black woven pair of pants
– One (1) pair of articulated black boots
– One (1) scaled Cosmic Cube
– One (1) adjustable belt with shoulder strap and holster detailed with Hydra buckle
– One (1)scaled German Luger pistol
– One (1) One:12 Collective display base with Hydra logo
– One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
|Number Figures In Box||
Marvel Worldwide Inc., commonly referred to as Marvel Comics and formerly Marvel Publishing, Inc. and Marvel Comics Group, is an American publisher of comic books and related media. In 2009, The Walt Disney Company acquired Marvel Entertainment, Marvel Worldwide’s parent company.
Marvel started in 1939 as Timely Publications, and by the early 1950s had generally become known as Atlas Comics. Marvel’s modern incarnation dates from 1961, the year that the company launched The Fantastic Four and other superhero titles created by Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko and many others.
Marvel counts among its characters such well-known properties as Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, Wolverine, Thor, and Hulk, such teams as the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the Guardians of the Galaxy and the X-Men, and antagonists such as Magneto, Mystique, Green Goblin, Doctor Doom, Doctor Octopus, Thanos, and Loki. Most of Marvel’s fictional characters operate in a single reality known as the Marvel Universe, with locations that mirror real-life cities. Characters such as Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, Daredevil and Dr. Strange are based in New York City, whereas the X-Men have historically been based in Salem Center, New York and Hulk’s stories often have been set in the American Southwest.