From New Line Cinema, Peter Jackson and Warner Bros, comes J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit, brought to the big screen in an epic trilogy. Weta Workshop was thrilled to return to Middle-earth once again, contributing design, specialty props and specialty costumes to all three films.
Among the oldest beings in Middle-earth, the Lady Galadriel was wise beyond the measure of mortal men. Many wars she has seen, and many friends lost. Sorrow and farsightedness kept shuttered the furnace that burned within her, restraining the fiery wrath of her Noldorin heritage.
– Highly detailed & realistic
– Made from high quality polystone
– Entry level 1:6 scale collectible
– A part of the popular Classic Series Middle-earth range from Weta Workshop
– Sculpted by artists of film
– Dimensions: 20 x 39 x 20 cm