The third generation Hexa Gear masterpiece LORD IMPULSE combines with GOVERNOR ARMOR TYPE: PAWN A1 in a special dark green coloring to rejoin Kotobukiya’s Hexa Gear lineup!
– The included GOVERNOR ARMOR TYPE: PAWN A1 is of the Ver. 1.5 model specifications and uses the same military color scheme as EARLY GOVERNOR Vol.1 JUNGLE TYPE.
– The color scheme of Lord Impulse’s armor has been changed to the same military dark green that is used with other Hexa Gear.
– The unit’s distinctive “Trick Blade” tail is flexible and can be posed to give the mech an animalistic appearance. The blades on the tip can be opened and closed to hold small weapons. The number of joints can also be increased by using the included Trick Blade extension joints. The Trick Blade’s joints are connected with 3mm connectors, allowing users to freely attach multiple additional parts.
– The number of joints on a standard Trick Blade has only 8 joints, but this kit includes 16 joints to allow more customization options for users to enjoy.
– The mouth parts, known as “Hound Bite,” can be opened and closed, allowing it to be displayed with alternative parts or weapons such as Weapon Unit 06 Samurai Sword (sold separately).
– The magazines for the chain gun and automatic grenade launcher can be removed and attached to Rayblade Impulse (sold separately).
– The “strike edges” attached to the back of the front feet have a two-tiered expansion and contraction gimmick, allowing the blade parts to be displayed stowed or in use.
– The chain gun can be equipped with the included parts to be used as a weapon for Governor models.
– The joints for the hips and the back feet use updated parts, giving the model more flexibility than its predecessor, Rayblade Impulse. The new parts are also compatible with Rayblade Impulse (separately sold).
– The model can be converted between the combat-based Zoatex Mode and the mobility-based Vehicle Mode.
– Main Body x1
– Trick Blade Expansion Joints x8
– Chain Gun Expansion Parts x1
– 3mm Joints x4
GOVERNOR ARMOR TYPE: PAWN A1
– Main Body ×1
– Sword ×1
– Rifle ×1
– Left and Right Wrist Parts (Closed, Open, Weapon Holding)
– PVC HEXA G-R.A.M. ×1
– Archive Card x1
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita