A female Governor model joins the popular Early Governor series! The head of the model has been made to become more realistic than the previously released models, and comes with four variations of heads to give customers optimal customization options. This model uses the same 22 points of articulation used in Frame Arms Girl Handscale Gou-rai, allowing for natural poses. The connector part on the HEXA G-R.A.M. piece for the back of the model has a 3mm part to attach the included handguns and rifles.
– This model is 71mm in size, and has 22 points of articulation
– The kit includes four different head parts, allowing you to display your model wearing a beret, earmuff or with and without shooting glasses.
– The kit includes four interchangeable hand parts.
– The kit includes a variety of military inspired parts, allowing you to create your own customized soldier model: Handgun, Assault Rifle A (Bullpup Rifle), Assault Rifle B (Grenade Launcher Included)
– Assault Rifle A (Bullpup Rifle) and Assault Rifle B (Grenade Launcher Included) can be attached to the model’s back using the HEXA G-R.A.M. piece.
– Can be attached to various HEXAGRAM products such as New Flying Base (sold separately) for action poses.
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita