This new set includes an Early Governor model as well as a generous supply of weapons for Hexa Gear Governor models. The parts included in the kit are universal, and are perfect for customizing any separately sold Governor kits, with an abundance of parts from armor and weapons to alternate head parts. The kit includes five newly redesigned helmet parts with a variety of unique designs.
– The kit includes a variety of military inspired parts, allowing you to create your own customized soldier model.
– The kit includes five different head parts, allowing you to display your model wearing a gasmask, or with and without different helmets or parts. *The head parts are not pre-painted.
– The kit includes a Flamethrower with a “hose” made out of bendable wire.
– The included standard machine gun comes with bipod parts that can be switched out to display the weapon in different configurations.
– The kit includes six varied sets of hand parts as well as the three types of hand parts included with Pawn A1, for a total of nine sets of hand parts.
– The included walkie-talkie and hand grenade parts can be attached to the connection on the model’s chest.
– Early Governor body x1
– Head parts x5
– PVC hand parts x9 sets
– Standard machine gun x1
– Anti-tank rocket x1
– Standard rocket launcher x1
– Flamethrower x1
– Axe x1
– Shovel x1
– Hand grenade x1
– Walkie-talkie x1
– Bandolier waist part x1
– Archive card x1
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita