– This is a variation model kit of AERIAL FIGHTER WOODPECKER that includes multiple newly designed parts. Utilize the hexagonal holes and 3mm joints included on each part to exchange parts and expand this model.
*This model kit cannot make an AERIAL FIGHTER WOODPECKER model.
– This model kit includes a newly sculpted head, arms, legs, weapons, and back booster parts.
Users can select between “Standard Mode” and “Commander Mode” through interchanging the head parts.
The shoulders, elbows, and wrists in the arms can be moved. Weapons can also be attached directly to the wrists.
The hip joints, knees, ankles, and toes in the legs can be moved. These parts can be moved in the same angles as the mounted Governor.
– The cockpit can be opened and closed to set a GOVERNOR WARMAGE HETZER (Special Head Ver.) inside. The sensor inside of the cockpit can also be opened and closed, enabling the Governor inside to peak outside of the cockpit.
– The main weapon “Binary Howl” can be broken down and equipped separately on each hand and the back.
– This model can be attached to various Flying Bases (sold separately) to enjoy countless action poses.
– The color of the Blazeboar base model uses the same dark green coloration as the previously released BULKARM a JUNGLE TYPE and gunmetal coloration as the HEXA GEAR series.
– Blazeboar model x1 set
– GOVERNOR WARMAGE HETZER (Special Head Ver.)
– GOVERNOR WARMAGE HETZER Left and Right Wrist Parts x3
– Control Unit x2
– Binary Howl
– Wall Krieg
– PVC HEXA G-R.A.M x1
– Archive Card x1
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita