From Kotobukiya’s “Hexa Gear” series comes this 1/24th scale plastic model kit. It stands approx. 18 cm tall.
– Parts of the head have been made with a new mold, giving the model a more advanced design and better color division.
– The samurai master sword in this kit comes with a special clear orange color variant.
– The model can be converted between “Humanoid Mode” and “Vehicle Mode.”
*The shield, rifle, and assist wheel connector parts will need to be switched out.
– The model includes the fully closable cockpit included with previously released Bulkarm Glanz, which can be equipped with a separately sold Governor model.
– The included hand parts are the same as M.S.G. Hand Unit Wild Hands, with a few updates to the design, giving them more stability when holding weapons.
– The tires on the Assist Wheels are made of PVC, giving them a realistic appearance. The wheels are also equipped with an expansion mechanism that allows users to alter the distance of the vehicle from the ground.
– The rifle magazine is detachable, and is constructed with high detail that allows you to see the bullets inside the magazine.
– The model is constructed using the HEXA-G.R.A.M. system, making it highly customizable and compatible with other models from the HEXA GEAR series.
– The model’s headlights are retractable.
– The model’s tail lights are made of clear red and orange parts.
– Bulkarm Glanz Redalert x1 set
– Samurai Master Sword Special Color Variant x1
– Rifle x1
– Shield x1
– Three types of hand parts (closed, open, holding weapon) x1 set of each
– Assist wheel attachment parts x2
– Archive Card x1
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita