The third booster pack to be released in the Hexa Gear series. This kit includes parts to build a universal four-wheeled vehicle and is the first 1st Generation Hexa Gear to join the lineup.
The model was designed based on user requests, with multiple hexagonal holes on the model’s frame for customization.
The model’s chassis and body can also be disassembled and used as customization parts for other Hexa Gear kits.
– The model and armor parts are of a black coloration similar to LORD IMPULSE and BULKARMß “LUMBERJACK” making it easy to customize with other model kits without painting.
– The connector part that allows users to attach Governor models to the unit is equipped with a slide joint that allows the height of the seat to be adjusted.
– The magazine of the grenade launcher on top of the model can be removed. The magazine part can be attached to either the left or right side of the model.
– The lenses of the headlights and taillights are made of clear plastic. This kit is the first Hexa Gear Booster pack to feature multiple colors of plastic, with black for the main armor, gunmetal for the chassis, gray for the wheels and grenade launcher, and clear, clear red, and clear yellow for the lights.
– The field binoculars included with the kit can actually be held in the hands of a Governor model.
– The tires are made of PVC, giving them a realistic appearance.
– Buggy Body x1 Set
– Grenade Launcher x1 Set
– Binoculars x1
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita