Kotobukiya is proud to present a brand new Block Base that will transform the construction scenes of Hexa Gear.
In addition to panel units, this set contains a newly sculpted “Crane Unit”, “Girder Unit”, and “Running Rail Unit”. Combined with the included 75mm×150mm wall and floor base plates, users can create a base or factory with a crane using this kit alone.
– The “hoist” of the Crane Unit uses real metal chains, and cargo can be transported up and down using the included rod.
– The Crane Unit can slide horizontally or vertically by attaching to the Girder Unit and Running Rail Unit. Multiple Girder Units and Running Rail Units can be connected together to fit your block base.
– A hook and an eyebolt (a hanging ring) are included to attach items to the crane. The eyebolt is compatible with products that use a 3mm connection joint for users to hang onto the hook and suspend on the crane.
– The Crane Unit can be displayed by itself or as part of heavy machinery using its 3mm connection point.
– The size of the floor and wall panels are set at 75mm×150mm. Freely set the panels horizontally or vertically to create the stage of your choosing.
– The included four types of attachments will allow you to be able to construct flooring and walls of your choosing, and also create barricades or multiple floors when using multiple attachments.
– More possibilities are made possible for creating settings if you combine with the DX Head Quarters set, Panel Option A, and/or Lift Option A; all sold separately.
– Crane Unit ×1
– Girder Unit ×1 Set
– Running Rail Unit ×1 Set
– Rod ×1
– Hook ×6
– Eyebolt ×6
– HEXA G-R.A.M. for Eyebolts ×6
– HEXA G-R.A.M. ×6
– String ×3
– Floor Panel ×4
– Wall Panel ×14
– Joint A ×60
– Joint B ×60
– Joint C ×84
– Joint D ×84
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita