– This model can be converted from an offroad “Vehicle Mode” into “Humanoid Mode.”
– The cockpit can be opened and closed, allowing a separately sold Governor unit to be placed inside.
– The completely exposed cockpit in “Vehicle Mode” becomes a fully closable cockpit that protects the pilot in “Humanoid Mode.”
– The head sensor can be opened and closed for users to enjoy creating two styles of a more rustic “Closed Face Mode” and a more heroic “Open Face Mode.”
– The model’s main weapon “Monster Palette” is a large weapon comprised of combining the grenade launcher and short gun together which can also be used separately as well. A bullet reload feature is also included for users to enjoy.
– The sculpt of each part is finely tuned down to the ammunition inside the short gun’s magazine.
– Users can enjoy reenacting the model using the laser cutter by attaching the effect parts onto its left and right forearms.
– The large-sized Wild Tires are made of PVC, which is fitting for an offroad machine. Spare tires are equipped on the back so users can enjoy creating a display of Governors changing its tires.
– The armor that is equipped on its body and shoulder can be opened from the front side. The arms have a wide range of flexibility to create various dynamic action poses.
– A rifle with the same design as Bulkarm Glanz is included. Two sets of the long-type “expandable magazines” are included and can be connected together through its 3mm connection joint.
– The color scheme of this model is desert yellow, brown, clear green, clear yellow, smoke gray, metallic gray, gunmetal gray, and black.
– BA Loudgale Model x1 set
– Monster Palette x1 set
– Mount Arm for Monster Palette x1 set
– Forearm Effect Parts x2
– Rifle x1
– Expandable Magazine for Rifle x1
– Archive Card x1
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita