Kotobukiya is proud to present a set of containers and arms to display with Hexa Gear and Governors.
The main container can be opened and closed to store the included weapons and accessories inside. The same also applies to the rifle case as users can store the included Anti-Material Rifle inside. The two different tanks can be stored inside of the case included with this model. Use the 3mm connection port to attach to other Hexa Gear models sold separately to create different scenarios.
– The main container, case, tank, and tank case color is consistent with the black color used in LORD IMPULSE and BULKARMß “LUMBERJACK”, enabling a wider array of combinations. The coloring of the small arms has also been changed to a gunmetal color.
– The main container can be opened and closed to store the included weapons and accessories inside. Also, by extending the handles on the side, the container can act as a suitcase for ~150mm Frame Arms Girl character models.
– The rifle case can be opened and closed, and the included Anti-Material Rifle can be stored inside.
– The Anti-Material Rifle can be used with or without the bipod to create a variety of different scenarios.
– Two different types of tanks are included and can be stored inside the storage case that can then be suspended by other Hexa Gear models.
– Container x1
– Rifle Case x1
– Tank Storage Case x1
– Tank G x1
– Tank W x2
– Anti-Material Rifle x1
– Grenade Launcher x1
– Submachine Gun x1
– Panzerfaust x1
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita