XFA-CnB Bergflinker is based on JX-25T Lei-Dao but with a new color scheme and equipped with newly designed armor and weapons to join the Frame Arms lineup! It stands 19 cm tall.
– The model’s red color scheme is recreated with multi-colored plastic that gives the model a finished look even without painting.
– The head, chest, and shoulder booster parts have been newly redesigned from the original model.
– The model can be transformed into Flight Mode by adjusting each part.
– Based on the choices used to assemble the head and chest parts, “O CUTLASS” can be recreated.
– The kit includes two updated versions of the bayonet-attached rifles. Two sets of the bayonet blade part are included: clear green and colorless clear plastic.
– Besides the bayonet-attached rifles being able to be held in “O CUTLASS” mode, it can be suspended on the shoulder boosters by storing the grips and pulling out the joints.
– The hand parts use swing joints. “FA Hand 2” are included that includes gun-holding hand parts.
– The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the robot’s frame. The Frame Architect is pre-assembled and made of PS plastic.
– The hips of Frame Architect use joint parts that allow for more secure support.
The Frame Architect parts are not pre-assembled and only includes runners necessary to assemble this product.
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita