No products in the basket.
Supergirl Real Master Series Action Figure 1/8 Supergirl 23 cm
Market Price: £179.00
£157.88 when paid with deposit
Pre-Order- FREE delivery to the UK- CHEAP shipping to ANYWHERE in the world- Shipped as soon as available*Why should I pre-order an item? Have you found it cheaper somewhere else? FREE Trusted Shops Money Back Guarantee insures your order for up to £2.500
This 1/8th scale Real Master Series figure features an authentic likeness of the Supergirl from the CW series, Supergirl. She has one with a calm expression head. She wears he…
This 1/8th scale Real Master Series figure features an authentic likeness of the Supergirl from the CW series, Supergirl. She has one with a calm expression head. She wears her Supergirl battle suit with red cape.
The 1/8th scale Supergirl collectible figure features:
– 1/8 scale body (approximately 23 cm tall) with 26 points of articulation.
– Fully realized authentic likeness of Melissa Benoist as the Supergirl in the CW TV series, Supergirl. Each head is specially hand painted and features detailed skin texture and an accurate facial expression.
– One (1) Supergirl calm expression head
– Six (6) interchangeable Hands
– One (1) pair of open hands
– One (1) pair of semi-open hands
– One(1) pair of fists hands
– One (1) Supergirl battle suit with “Supergirl” logo
– One (1) Red cape
– One (1) Gold belt
– One (1) pair of Red boots
– One (1) Kryptonite handcuff
– One (1) Pedestal from Fortress
– One (1) Fortress Orange crystal
– Moveable Stand with Base and waist clip
Star Ace Toys
|Number Figures In Box||
DC Direct was the collectibles division of DC Comics, the Time Warner subsidiary that publishes comic books and licenses characters such as Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Batman, Aquaman and Hawkgirl, from 1998 until April 2012. DC Direct produced statues, props, replicas and prints for the direct market, a distribution and retail network primarily serving comic book specialty stores. DC Direct produced a number of action figures for this market as well, most of which were produced in the 6 to 7-inch scale. On April 11, 2012, DC comics announced that it’s collectibles product line was being relaunched as DC Collectibles. The Batman: Arkham City: Series 2 figure assortment, which arrived at retail stores on April 25, 2012, was the final release from DC Direct. On April 11, 2012, DC Comics announced the rebranding of its collectibles product line to DC Collectibles.