Teresa vs. Priscilla Elite Exclusive Statue commemorates one of the manga’s most memorable encounters with premium artistry. Teresa wields Clare’s diecast metal claymore, with swappable portraits portraying either her iconic “faint smile” or golden-eyed state, as she releases 10% of her Yoki energy against an Awakened Priscilla. Amidst the carnage of the battlefield lie two of Claymore Cassandra’s hydra heads, severed from Priscilla during the clash, and the three discarded blades of the former top-ranked Claymore, Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria.
The pedestal pays homage to the grotesque beauty of Claymore. The purity of the Twin Goddesses of Love, after which Teresa and Clare are named, contrasts with the mangled forms of Priscilla’s former victims and Yoma. Five blades segment the base, representing the clash between Teresa and the four Claymore sent to execute her at the story’s beginning (Priscilla, Sophia, Irene, and Noel), a pivotal moment that led to Priscilla’s villainy.
Figurama Collectors is proud to release Teresa vs. Priscilla Elite Exclusive Statue, limited to 800 pieces worldwide. Each 1/6-scale collectible includes an exclusive art print and autographed Certificate of Authenticity by Figurama Collectors CEO Mr. Shanab and 3D Artist Carlos Cruz.
– Edition Size: Limited to 800 pcs worldwide
– Size: approx. 72 x 43,5 x 44 cm
– Certificate of Authenticity: Signed by Figurama Collectors CEO Mr. Shanab and 3D Artist Carlos Cruz
– Includes: Two portraits for Teresa, one bust stand for alternative Teresa portrait, art print
– Materials: Polystone, PVC, Diecast Metal
– Creative Director: Mr. Shanab / Figurama Collectors Development Team
– Concept Artist: Daniel Kamarudin
– 3D Artist/Sculptor: Carlos Cruz
– Coloring Artist: Three Eyes Studio
Please note: Due to the size of this item, additional shipping costs may apply. Apart from your location, the actual package size and weight is needed to determine those costs. Both are unknown at this point and may not be available until the product arrives in our warehouse.