The songstress turned cherry blossom fairy is ready to usher in the spring!
Dressed in an adorable cherry blossom themed outfit, Sakura Miku is now a figma!
– Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different poses.
– A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
– She comes with three face plates including a gentle smiling face, an adorable singing face and a smiling face with closed eyes.
– She comes with a selection of different optional parts, including a cherry blossom, tray, dango skewer, bottle of amazake, cup and camera.
– A special pink stand with cherry blossom pattern is included.
– An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
The figma (フィグマ) series is a Japanese action figure line produced by Max Factory and distributed by Good Smile Company. The product series is developed by the CEO of Max Factory, MAX Watanabe, as well as Masaki Apsy, and focuses on creating highly articulated hand-sized figures with a focus on popular anime characters. Each figma is sold with various accessories such as exchangeable faces, hands and other optional parts. Occasionally figma figures are based on other subjects such as characters from the Japanese voice synthesizing software, Vocaloid, the well-known Touhou game series and other popular Nintendo game series such as The Legend of Zelda and theMetroid series. There have also been a few figma figures based on real people, such as a figma of Michael Jackson from his “Thriller” music video.
Read more about Max Factory here or visit their official website.