The latest model to join Kotobukiya’s original Megami Device series is top actress Sitara Kaneshiya in her Tenki form as can be seen in the popular mobile game, Alice Gear Aegis!
This kit also includes a special code to use in the game!
The character and gear were designed by Kanetake Ebigawa, and the ace suit was designed by Pyramid, Inc!
Sitara Kaneshiya [Tenki] uses a newly revamped model based on the previously released Sitara Kaneshiya model kit. This model kit is the first rendition to be based on the ace suit costume that was worn in-game. Eye decals have been renewed with R66’s charm, keeping the model kit as close to the original as possible.
Like the other models in the Megami Device series, Sitara consists of the base “machinika” body designed by Masaki Apsy as well as signature armor and weapons designed specifically for this addition to the Megami Device line. To stay true to the proportions from the game, the ace suit for this model kit was recreated based on “Sitara Kaneshiya Ver. Karwa Chauth’s” design as a shorter machinika.
– The kit will include a present code for use in the game.
– The kit includes three different pre-printed renewed face parts (one of which is a new design).
– The ace suit was recreated based on a renewed design by Masaki Apsy that takes into consideration of the balance of body proportions for shorter machinika.
– The kit includes a variety of gear parts allowing users to recreate a variety of combat scenes.
– The model can be constructed with her signature gear in “Armed Mode,” or without armor and weapons in “Unarmed Mode.”
– The kit includes a variety of translucent effect parts to recreate flying or shooting poses.
– The model is equipped with several 3mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl weapons and armor.
– The kit includes a variety of decals for the eyes and other markings.
KOTOBUKIYA Company first began as a single toy store for dolls operated by Jusaburo Shimizu in 1947. In 1951, he re-created his sole proprietorship into a limited liability company, together with his two brothers.
While always continuing to focus on retail sales, KOTOBUKIYA first venture into original products as a model kit manufacturer began in 1983 with Armament, our first original model kit. This was followed in 1985 with King Godzilla, our very first licensed kit.
What really set apart KOTOBUKIYA from other model kit manufacturers was the acquisition of the model kit license for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam THE-O mecha, the first time a company other than Bandai was able to release Gundam products!
Our first foray into the non-kit business was in May of 1989 with soft vinyl statues and the Active Styling Figures (today branded as ARTFX Statues). Since then, we have increased our lineup with fully assembled and painted resin statues (now known as KOTOBUKIYA Fine Art Statues), Action Figures, One Coin Mini Figures・nd more!
As a model kit manufacturer, we were always striving to further improve the material and detail and articulation of our kits. That level of commitment has continued throughout all product types that we have developed, and KOTOBUKIYA is renowned for our quality and dedication to craftsmanship.
In our retail stores, we hold annual sculpting and painting contests, which is judged by our in-house and other known sculptors and outside judges, including the editor-in-chief of Hobby Japan, the Japanese model magazine. The number of entries normally exceeds three hundred, with entrants from all over Japan. In fact, some of our in-house sculptors originated as entrants into the contest and other toy manufacturers have scouted many others!
Over the years, were attracted the attention of not only top artistic talents, but also the favor of publishers and licensors who wish to work with only the best the toy and collectible industry has to offer.
In October 2009, A highly capable USA team was formed to strengthen its marketing and product development capabilities for the US market. The team was named KOTOBUKIYA KREATIVE 3. K3’s members are well known as one of the most talented US sculptors and artists in the arena of collectible statues and toys.
Kotobukiya is a current manufacturer of licensed collectible products based on the following properties:
- Alien vs. Predator
- Anime Properties
- Dead or Alive
- Devil May Cry
- Indiana Jones
- Marvel Comics
- One Coin
- Pirates of the Carribbean
- Star Wars
- The Art of Shunya Yamashita