No products in the basket.
Here you’ll find a selection of frequently asked questions.
If after reading this you still have questions please feel free to contact us.
If you're shipping to a country that is not part of the EU, VAT will not be charged at checkout.
EU countries are as follow: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
There are no shipping costs for orders within the U.K. Rest of the world, shipping costs will apply, depending on the delivery location.
We currently accept PayPal and all major cards handled by Stripe payments gateway.
By placing an upfront payment, being in its totality or in a deposit, it's the only way we have to guarantee your item.
Unfortunately our shop had to be designed this way to better fit how Pre-Orders and Subscriptions work. Although it looks like pre-orders and subscriptions use the same payment methods as other normal items, internally, they do not. To give you an example, when you subscribe to one of our Kami Crates we don't actually charge your account immediately, in turn we ask your bank for an authorization for the subscription amount and let your bank know how regular that charge will be. This is how we can group all subscriptions to specific days that might not be the day that you initially subscribed.
As you can see, we can't mix these items because with normal items we charge you immediately.
Delivery time varies from item to item, please check each individual item for estimated delivery time. Some of the items might take longer to deliver if we need to individually order them from our provider.
Delivery estimations are as follow:
- Delivery 1 to 2 days: This item is in stock in our warehouse and it will be shipped as soon as payment is cleared
- Delivery 3 to 5 days: An order has been placed with our provider and we're expecting stock arrival at our warehouse
- Delivery 5 to 10 days: As soon as payment is cleared we will place an order with our provider
Please check each item. Information on expected delivery times will be specified above the Buy button
We worked quite hard to ensure that your data is properly protected. Here are some of the actions that we have taken to ensure that:
- Payment details are not stored in our servers/database. Everything is handled by our payment partners, Stripe and PayPal.
- Our shop establishes a secure connection with every page requested that ensures that your information, when sent from your computer to our shop and vice-versa, is completely encrypted. This means that if someone would get a hold of that information they would not be able to understand any of it.
- We make sure that our servers are protected behind firewalls and intrusion detection software.
Here's our current procedure when your order comes in:
- Order received and payment is cleared (this is normally instant unless something goes wrong with the payment, but don't worry, that's quite rare and we will let you know if something does go wrong)
- If we have stock and order is placed before 11am we will dispatch same day, otherwise it will be dispatched next day. If we do not have warehouse stock of your item we will place an order with our provider.
- As soon as your item(s) are with our courier you order status will change to completed and you will be given a tracking code.
- You will get contacted by Interlink (our courier) and they will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window.
You can download your order invoice from your my account page.
No. Kami Crate items are automatically chosen by the shop. There is no personal interference apart from assigning the probabilities for each Kami Crate rarity. You can read more about Kami Crate here.