+44 (0)808 169 6693
9:00am to 6:00pm (GMT) – Monday to Friday
35-37 Ludgate Hill
London, United Kingdom
Contact us Form
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a very common concern our customers normally bring up. Here are a couple of key-points on this:
- Most of the time these items are shipped from Asia directly and do not include VAT (thus being cheaper) but incur customs charges.
- You'll usually have to pay significant import tax, on top of whatever price to pay on Amazon or eBay.
- They can take 4-6 weeks to arrive as they come by sea.
- A lot of the time they are not genuine items. They are bootlegs (counterfeits) made from lower quality PVC and have imperfections.
- If the order gets lost or damaged, you can be fairly sure the company in Japan or China isn't going to be very interested in your complaint.
This does not mean that if you find an item on Amazon or eBay it will be the case, however, it's an unfortunate reality. If you have more questions regarding this do not hesitate to contact us.
If you're shipping to a country that is not the UK, VAT will not be charged at checkout as this will be payable once the goods arrive at the country of destination.
For orders that were placed before the 31st of December 2020 to be shipped to an EU country, you will eventually be charged for VAT again in your country but we'll assume the costs.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
There are no shipping costs for orders within the U.K., with the exception of the oversized products. Rest of the world, shipping costs will apply, depending on the delivery location, weight, and size of the product.
We use the best shipping companies we can, for all deliveries. All our packages are tracked and signed for. We try not to look at expenses when it comes to getting these amazing items, in one piece to you. This is our highest priority when shipping.
Regarding shipping payment, for international shipping, what you see on the basket/checkout page is only an estimate based on previous shipments. We try to be as accurate as possible but sometimes the shipping costs may vary due to a lot of reasons. For example, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there was an increase in the price of all shipments. There are always highs and lows but we make sure that the prices that you are seeing are up-to-date.
If you're paying your pre-order upfront or if your item is in stock, shipping is charged together with your payment.
If you're paying using the deposit option on a pre-order, shipping will be charged together with your first payment. The remaining balance will not feature any shipping cost since you already paid for it in the first invoice.
We currently accept PayPal, Amazon Pay and all major cards handled by Stripe payments gateway.
While you can secure your product by placing a deposit or a payment plan (when possible), we benefit those who pay upfront by offering a discount of up to 10%.
The main reason for this is due to the fact that each pre-order item has its own ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) and that is always subject to change until its release. It's easier for us and for you, the customer, to track each one.
Delivery time varies from item to item, please check each individual item for estimated delivery time. Some of the items might take longer to deliver if we need to individually order them from our supplier.
Delivery estimations to the UK are as follow:
- Delivery 1 to 2 days: This item is in stock in our warehouse and it will be shipped as soon as payment is cleared.
- Delivery 5 to 10 days*: An order has been placed with our supplier and we're expecting stock arrival at our warehouse in the UK.
*Please note that due to Brexit and the current pandemic, delays are expected to happen.
For other European countries, expect at least 15 working days.
For the rest of the world please allow more or less 5 days more for delivery. There might be customs delays as this is something we cannot control. For more information, you should check with your country's importation policies.
Unfortunately, we do not recommend Pre-Ordering for specific events like Birthdays, Christmas, Easter, etc unless it's ok to possibly deliver after that event. Pre-Orders estimated available date are susceptible to changes. These dates are controlled solely by the manufacturers and we have no control over them.
If you're looking to Pre-Order for a big event like this please get in touch with us first.
Here's our current procedure when your order comes in:
- Order received and payment is cleared (this is normally instant unless something goes wrong with the payment, but don't worry, that's quite rare and we will let you know if something does go wrong)
- If we have stock and the order is placed before 11 am we will dispatch the same day, otherwise, it will be dispatched the next day. If we do not have warehouse stock of your item we will place an order with our provider.
- As soon as your item(s) are with our courier your order status will change to completed and you will be given a tracking code.
- You will get contacted by Interlink (our courier) and they will provide you with a 1-hour delivery window.
You can download your order invoice from your my account page.
Find us on facebook messenger
Scan with your Facebook Messenger App