Why should I Pre-Order?

why pre order

The big question, why pre-order?

More often than not, products sell out prior to their release. This means that when they do come to general market they are already sold out. With this in mind, pre-orders help manufacturers predict how much demand there is and adapt to that.

A lot of people get really disappointed when they don’t pre-order. They try to buy their long awaited item and notice that it’s already sold out 🙁

By doing pre-orders we can also group orders together and provide special discounts! 🙂

Release Date

Every pre-order item has an associated estimated release date. This date can change, but most of the times are fairly accurate. Just like any product, there can be small delays (like production manufacturing), that affect final release.
If, after purchasing your pre-order, the original date changes we will notify you via email.

About Pre-Orders

Pre-orders are charged immediately upon checkout. By doing this we can immediately secure your item.
If you place a deposit, only 20% are payable upfront. The remaining 80% are payable once the item is released and ready to be shipped to you.
We always recommend pre-ordering. It is the only way to guarantee that you will receive the product once it releases.
Pre-orders can be cancelled, however, given that we already committed to purchase the item, a cancellation fee will be applied.

Our pre-orders

You can find all of our pre-orders here or check some of them bellow.

José Airosa

Founded in 2015, Animegami Ltd, entered the collectibles market with the main purpose of establishing itself as one of the primary Anime, Manga and eastern Asian culture supplies retail providers.

8 thoughts on “Why should I Pre-Order?

    • Carlos Airosa says:

      Hi Kelsey,

      Hope all is well,

      If there are payments due on an order, said order will stay on hold untill all payments are cleared, items are only dispatched once all payments are fulfilled 🙂

  1. Nicole says:

    I Have A Few Questions About Pre-Orders And How It Works With Your Company And If Your Not Sure On A Question Please Let Me Know. Thank You!

    I Live In The United States Would It Be Shipped The Same Time As All Other Pre-Orders Or Is There A Difference?

    How Does The Order Work As In Everyone Who Pre-Orders Are They Placed In The Order You Receive Them And Then Shipped Out In The Same Order?

    If I’m The First To Pre-Order A Item But The 19Th Person Who Pre-Ordered Payment Clears Before Mine Will Their Item Be Shipped Before Mine?

    Also If Theres Anything Else You Can Tell Me About Pre-Orders Besides What I’ve Asked Please Let Me Know Cause I’ve Never Placed A Pre-Order Anywhere Else Besides The U.S!


  2. vitormoreira says:

    Hello Nicole,

    Hope all is well 🙂

    First of all, we would like to thank you for contacting us 🙂 Sure, once an item gets released all the orders are shipped at the same time. In the case of US orders, it can take about 5 working days to arrive at your address since it gets shipped from our warehouse in the UK.

    There is also a shipping cost associated for orders outside the UK, you can always tell us which product are you interested to purchase and we will inform you about its value.

    You can place an order and spread its value with the payment plan option and we will ship the product once the payment plan is finished.

    Thanks for contacting us! Please let us know if we manage to reply all of your questions!

    Have a nice day! Kind regards,

  3. Shereif says:

    Hello, I’m considering a pre-order but wanted to know what happens if I move (possibly to another country) between the time I pre-order and the time the item becomes available? My billing and delivery info will change obviously – is it a simple case of updating info or is this not possible? Thank you.

  4. Carlos Airosa says:

    Hello Sherief,

    Hope all is well,

    Definitely possible, if you require an address change at any time please contact us at [email protected]
    State your order number and a request to change the address.
    Provide us with the new address and we will change it accordingly

    Thanks for getting in touch!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *